Surrounded by a vibrant business environment, CVG is poised for growth with new gates, low costs and plenty of airfield capacity.
Cincinnati Region at a Glance
- Home to 2.1 million people
- Educated workforce — 300 colleges & universities within 200 miles
- Labor force of 1 million people within 50 miles
- Corporate diversity — 400 foreign-owned firms employ over 40,000
Home to Leading Global Brands
10 fortune 500 headquarters & 17 fortune 1,000 headquarters specialize in:
- Financial Services
- Advanced Energy
- Consumer Products
- Information Technology
- Life Sciences
Corporations Tell Us
- 92% of companies expect travel to remain the same or grow
- 90% of companies are looking for new carrier relationships
- Only 18% of companies have a formal airline contract
- Fare is the primary driver of purchasing decisions
Air Service Incentive Program
CVG offers an Air Service Incentive Program to support the goals of stimulating domestic and international air service, promoting competition, and growing non-aeronautical revenues through increased passenger demand. See Details (PDF).
Find out more: Email Bobby Spann or call 859-767-3130.