Surrounded by a vibrant business environment, CVG had a record-breaking year in 2019.
Future Opportunities and Milestones Ahead
Learn More about the Business of CVG Here
CVG News Here
On the banks of the Ohio River -where Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana meet - is a place with a view and a vibe unmistakably its own. A kaleidoscope of tradition, reinvention and celebration.
- Home to 2.1 million people
- Educated workforce — 300 colleges & universities within 200 miles
- Labor force of 1.3+ million diverse workforce within 50 miles
- Corporate diversity — 450 foreign-owned firms employ more than 40,000
- Lowest cost index in the nation (among the 31 largest US cities)
Home to Leading Global Brands
9 Fortune 500 headquarters & 14 Fortune 1,000 headquarters specialize in:
- Financial Services
- Advanced Energy
- Consumer Products
- Information Technology
- Life Sciences
Air Service Incentive Program
CVG offers an Air Service Incentive Program to support the goals of stimulating domestic and international air service, promoting competition, and growing non-aeronautical revenues through increased passenger demand. See Details (PDF).
Find out more: Email Bobby Spann or call 859-767-3130.