Surrounded by a vibrant business environment, CVG is one of the nation's fastest growing airports and has the lowest average airfare in the region with 50+ nonstop airlines.
Learn More about the Business of CVG Here
CVG News Here
On the banks of the Ohio River -where Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana meet - is a place with a view and a vibe unmistakably its own. A kaleidoscope of tradition, reinvention and celebration.
- Home to 2.1 million people
- Educated workforce — 300 colleges & universities within 200 miles
- Labor force of 1.3+ million diverse workforce within 50 miles
- Corporate diversity — 450 foreign-owned firms employ more than 40,000
- Lowest cost index in the nation (among the 31 largest US cities)
Home to Leading Global Brands
9 Fortune 500 headquarters & 14 Fortune 1,000 headquarters specialize in:
- Financial Services
- Advanced Energy
- Consumer Products
- Information Technology
- Life Sciences
Corporations Tell Us
- 92% of companies expect travel to remain the same or grow
- 90% of companies are looking for new carrier relationships
- Only 18% of companies have a formal airline contract
- Fare is the primary driver of purchasing decisions
Air Service Incentive Program
CVG offers an Air Service Incentive Program to support the goals of stimulating domestic and international air service, promoting competition, and growing non-aeronautical revenues through increased passenger demand. See Details (PDF).
Find out more: Email Bobby Spann or call 859-767-3130.