Traveler Responsibility at CVG
CVG is requesting all travelers, employees and visitors to the airport do their part as we work through COVID-19 together.
Upon entrance to the CVG Airport and any Airport facility, you attest to the following:
- I am currently not running a fever above 100.4˚ or using medication to lower a fever.
- I am not experiencing shortness of breath, cough or other respiratory illness.
- I have not had contact without PPE with a person confirmed or suspected of having COVID-19.
Beginning July 10, 2020, the Commonwealth of Kentucky is requiring face masks. CVG requests everyone practice social distancing throughout the airport:
- Walking throughout the airport
- In any lines
- At the gates when seated
- In concessions and eating areas
If you don’t have a mask upon arrival, some of the airlines may be distributing masks. The airport stores are selling PPE gear, including masks. Check here for more information.
Several states are asking travelers to self-quarantine for 14 days upon arrival. If you live in Ohio and are traveling to those states, you may be asked to complete a health check and fill out a form identifying where you came from and where you’re going. Travelers should be aware of the rules and regulations of those areas they are traveling to. The best way to do that is to go to the states’ coronavirus pages prior to the start of any travel. The list and noted states, both as destinations and home states, is evolving regularly. We have our RESOURCES page with several easy links to state information.