Traveling Tips during COVID-19
- CVG Airport’s priority has always been creating the safest way to travel. We are open for you. With additional safety and healthy precautions taken at every point in your journey at CVG Airport, the time needed at the airport may be greater than anticipated.
- CVG recommends arriving at the airport at least 2 hours prior to departure. Please review our operations updates available here, which include expectations prior to arrival.
- Travel to airport may be interrupted due to the Brent Spence Bridge closure. More information can be found here.
- Holiday travel will be busy at the airport. TSA is busiest at 5:30 - 7:30 a.m.
- CVG restaurant and store options may be limited during this time. Information on current availability can be found here.
- A map of the airport can be viewed here.
- CVG is requesting all travelers, employees and visitors to the airport do their part as we work through COVID-19 together. Information on traveler responsibilities can be found here.
- Wear a Mask
- Practice Social Distancing
- Wash Hands Frequently
- Fly Healthy Hand Sanitizer areas throughout the airport
General Information on the safety and healthy approaches taken by the air travel industry
US Department of Transportation/FAA resources regarding air travel
Airport Check & Fly App
- We also recommend downloading the phone app - Airport Check & Fly - where information can be found for individual airports. This app is free and coordinated via ACI, Airports Council International.
AAA Travel documents updates to the traveler journey during COVID