CVG Terminal Improvement - Escalators
The Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport is always working to improve the experience for our travelers, employees and the community while ensuring everyone’s health and safety. We appreciate your patience as we work to maintain the many escalators and moving walkways in our Terminal facility.
Did you know . . . CVG has nearly 6,000 linear feet of escalator and moving walkways in our airport!
Current improvement areas
February - early April 2021 Improvements
- Escalator closed from Ticketing to Baggage Claim near front entrance to the Terminal. Alternative options:
- Elevator available near bathrooms on Ticketing level
- Escalator available from Ticketing Bridge to Welcome Point and then up to Baggage Claim
- Escalator (one) closed from Baggage Claim level to Welcome Point/Transportation Tunnel level
- There is a second escalator that will be running from Baggage Claim to Welcome Point.