Last Revised: September 6, 2019
Thank you for visiting CVGairport.com. The Kenton County Airport Board, owner/operator of the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG) strives to provide online resources in a safe, secure manner that respects your privacy when you visit our site(s).
We believe that greater protection of personal privacy on the web will not only protect users, but also increase user confidence and ultimately their participation in online activities. At CVGairport.com (the “Site”), we intend to give you as much control as possible over your personal information.
This privacy statement addresses the collection, use, disclosure and security of information that may be obtained by the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport. In using the CVG’s website, you agree to do so in accordance with the privacy policies of this statement.
CVG is committed to helping its visitors’ experience at and through the airport to be as smooth and hassle-free as possible. CVG is the sole owner of information collected on this Site, which is administered and maintained by CVG and/or its contractors.
- Personal Identifying Information
We may collect personally identifying information from users of our Site in a variety of ways. This includes, but is not limited to, when users visit our Site, register on the Site, place an order, fill out a form, respond to a survey, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. In some instances, users may be asked to provide their, name, email address, mailing address, and/or phone number. CVG may also collect information related to the internet service providers utilized by the user.
- Non-Personally Identifying Information
We may collect non-personally identifying information about users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users, means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and other similar information.
- Web Browser Cookies
- How We Use Collected Information
CVG collects and uses a user’s personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions. We may use the information users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide services related to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer content, promotion, survey or other Site features. We will send users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them. If at any time the user would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include unsubscribe options at the bottom of each email or the user may contact us via our Site.
- To send periodic emails. The email address users provide may be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If a user decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the user would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include unsubscribe options at the bottom of each email or the user may contact us via our Site. We may release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Legal Disclaimer and user Agreement or other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of CVG, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. This does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- How We Protect Your Information
We adopt reasonable data collection, storage and processing practices to have adequate security. We utilize reasonable security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. If you believe that your interaction with the Site is no longer secure, please notify us immediately in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section below. If you wish to change or delete data that has been collected by our Site, please notify us in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section below.
- Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent the users’ personally identifying information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personally identifying information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share this anonymous information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission to do so.
- Third Party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to via our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may be governed by their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to said website’s own terms and policies.
- Right to Access
Users who have provided us with personally identifying information have the right to know what data we have of theirs and what we are going to do with it. Users may request to have provided to them, an electronic copy of their personally identifying information maintained by us. You must be prepared to provide them upon request. If a user desires an electronic copy of their personally identifying information, the user should notify us in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section below.
- Compliance with Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
- Your Acceptance of these Terms
- Contacting Us